- FREE Introductory lesson
- £30 Single one-to-one lesson
- £153 (@ £25.50) 6 one-to-one lessons 15% discount
- £240 (@ £24) 10 one-to-one lessons 20% discount
- £20pp Single group (2+) lesson
- £102pp (@ £17) 6 group lessons (2+) 15% discount
- £150pp (@ £15) 10 x group lessons (2+) 25% discount
- disabilities/students/unemployed: please get in touch to discuss costs - I would love to help
- Times: Tuesday and Thursday, 10am-1pm / 2-6pm / 7-9pm Wednesday 2-6pm / 7-9pm
Q: What happens in a lesson?
A: We explore thinking and movement in conversation, and there will usually be some ‘hands on’ work – a form of communication using surprisingly delicate hand contact.
Q: Do I need to wear anything special or bring anything?
A: No special clothes needed. Just bring your brain.
Q: How many lessons do I need, and how often?
A: This depends entirely on what works best for you. I recommend beginning with a series of 6 weekly lessons to learn some of the basics. Then you can decide from there how to go on. I’m happy to help in any way I can.
Q: Which are better, one-to-one or group lessons?
A: They are both good. You can learn a great deal in group lessons, seeing and participating in other people's turns as well as your own, but one-to-one lessons are also excellent and some people prefer them. It's entirely up to you.
Free Introductory Lesson
All potential clients are offered a free, no-obligation introductory lesson.Get in touch